Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Unemployed

So I have left the work force. It's only day 2 of my unemployment and I am BORED OUT OF MY WITS! Sure, people are telling me to enjoy it yadayadayada but I can't. That's unless I head to the beach alone. Haha! I have been playing She Wolf all day long. That's the english and spanish version. Haha!
 
To keep me busy (this sounds pathetic! haha!), I'm going to list the things I need to accomplish or acquire (shopping nanaman?!)

1. Buy sticky tack.
I'll print all the memorable pictures from work and from school so I can surround myself with happy thoughts. And not be bored. Hahaha!

2. Have my car washed.
URJ will love this.:)

3. Save money for our Bora trip. Waaah! I'm eggzyted!
4. DIE-t for that Bora trip!
5. Learn how to use my dad's camera which I inherited.
6. Photoshop and post pictures of Pat and James!:)
7. Read current events and watch news!
8. Read Wicked. For heaven's sake!
9. Fix all items for Kate and Vir's Garage Sale!:) 
10. Have lunch/dinner with Leigh and Edith. Yes?:)
11. Get baby pictures of friends. Basta.:)
12. Start my necklace project. Mag-iisang buwan na siyang napopostpone.
13. Fill up my LAE form.
14. Get reviewers from people.
15. LEARN HOW TO USE TORRENT!

:)

4 comments:

  1. i can teach you how to use torrent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check!:)
    He gave me 2. One's vintage as in old school then the other one is Canon na di ko magets. Hahaha!:)

    ReplyDelete