One more month til my birthday! I am turning 23. 23 is such a random number, don't you think? There's no reason to celebrate nor be sad about. It's just...2 and 3. It's not like being 18 nor being 20 (you're not a "teen" anymore). 21 is special for boys and 22 is just a funny looking number. And this is me rambling again. Hahaha!
So because I still don't want to go back to my LSAT reviewer kasi kadiri ayoko na muna mag-aral. The materialistic me is alive alive again! Just because I know I don't have money right now (hello vacation!) so I won't be tempted to buy all these things!!!
(Btw, I won't have a big inuman this year because I want to save up for my 25th birthday! Hahaha! 2 years to save up! Let's do this!)

Chanel 2.55. The biggest size.
Hi! You're beautiful but I know I can't have you!:)

The Nokia N97 in white.
I know hindi ako maingat pero ang ganda lang niya o.:)


The Nina Garcia Books
Just because I'm really getting bored with my life and magazines don't make the cut anymore.

A Birthday Surprise!
AhemEDITHahem.:)

Can I go back to Boracay now? Please?
Yes?:)

An Ateneo Merchandise.:)
Kasi loser ako wala akong kahit anong Ateneo.
And last but definitely not the least,
Energy Women by United Colors of Benetton in 100mL
Soon, I'll have you! When my cousin gets hooomeee! I'll have you!!!
One more month!!! Inuman na uliiiitttt!:)


No comments:
Post a Comment